|Location||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2017|
Retail and Consumer
Veed'n Limited (Veedn.com) is a fresh vegan start-up providing the UK with a 100% online vegan marketplace. It is a site where anyone can upload their cruelty-free products of any description and shoppers can rest-assured that their purchases are vegan.
The position advertised is for a willing, entrepreneurial minded person to work alongside the current Director to shape and grow the company in it's early stages.
The candidates duties will include but are not exclusive to:
- Promoting and advertising Veed'n Limited via social networks on a daily basis
- Expanding marketing strategy and finding new marketing platforms
- Increasing supplier base
- Answering customer emails and FAQs
- Explore grant and funding options
- Other related activities.
We are looking for an individual who will be invested and passionate about the company. The position is unpaid but the candidate will have a shareholding in the company. Terms to be agreed at the interview stage.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of the online social vegan landscape
- Have a well grounded knowledge of businesses and how they run
- A desire to be part of a start-up
- Good communication skills and etiquette
It is a big investment by you but we believe Veed'n has huge potential to be the number one place for people to sell vegan.