|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 15, 2017|
Food and Hospitality
Plant-based company, Operations Team, regular Monday shifts 13:00 - 17:00, with the opportunity to progress into full-time.
We’re an ambitious team of flavour pioneers working hard to excite people’s tastebuds with delicious, plant-based food. Part of delivering delicious happiness to our customer's doorsteps is boxing our hand-made dishes to arrive freshly-frozen and ready to enjoy. Our operation is growing fast and we’re searching for a number of hands (and minds!) to help us pick, pack, plan and dispatch in our new warehouse.
A keen eye for detail and time-efficiency are required but what matters the most, is that fire in your belly. Our team is full of people with the passion, energy and the potential to grow with us over the next five to ten years. This is a fast-growing team where you can make your mark. Our founders have built multiple successful businesses from scratch, and are now solely working to deliver our Tasting Menu nationwide and make plant-based lifestyles more delicious and easy.
Initial hours: Every Monday 1 - 5pm
Where: Unit 22, 2 Norman Road, N15 4ND
Rate: £9.50 / hour
What: Picking, packing, and dispatching our delicious meals as part of the operations team. If you're calm under pressure, quick to spot your own mistakes, meticulous, keen to learn and are inspired by our mission please get in touch at JPandAlex@allplants.com. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Other Key Requirements:
- Live locally, or within commutable distance. We are based here in N15
- Reliable, hard-working and dedicated
- Passionate about great food and consistently brilliant flavours
- Organisational beast, thriving on getting things done
- Looking to learn and grow
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Great sense of humour
- Have a UK bank account, a NI number, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and be able to speak English fluently.